- 1.1. “Applicable Law” includes all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of state legislatures or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, bye-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, statutory authority, tribunal, board, court or any other relevant jurisdiction.
- 1.2. “Cookie” shall mean a small text file that is placed on the host computer or mobile device to enable various features of the Company’s website or while using the Company’s services.
- 1.3. “Non-Aggregated Personal Information” shall mean all information of the User which is personally identifiable, which has been provided to the Company.
- 1.5. “User” shall include any end user who uses and/or otherwise has access to, in whole or in part, Company’s mobile application under the name FillNow and/or the Company’s website.
- 1.6. “The Company” shall refer to be engaged in the business of sale and delivery of Biodiesel, branded as Synergy Green Diesel and/or aggregating demand for delivery of HSD (High Speed Diesel) to customers through its franchisee network (hereinafter referred to as “Business”).
In this Policy unless the context otherwise requires:
- 2.1. Words importing the singular will include the plural. Words importing the masculine gender will include the feminine or neuter and vice versa. Words importing persons will include companies.
- 2.2. Any reference in this Policy to any statue or regulation is deemed to include all amendments and revisions made from time to time to that statute or regulation and any re-enactments thereof.
- 2.3. This Policy will at all times be construed as a whole, according to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against a party merely because that party (or the party’s legal representative) drafted the Policy.
- 2.4. The headings, titles, and captions contained in this Policy are merely for reference and do not define, limit, extend, or describe the scope of this Policy or any provision herein.
- 2.5. The word “including” means “including, without limitation.”
- 2.6. A natural person includes a juristic person and vice versa.
- 2.7. Masculine include the feminine and the neutral.
- 2.8. The Singular includes the Plural and vice-versa.
- 3.1. Protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of the Non-Aggregated Personal Information is important to the staff and employees at the Company.
- 3.2. Subject to Applicable Law, every representative, agent, third party service provider and/or employee of the Company, in the ordinary course of business, shall abide by the provisions of this Policy.
- 3.3. Each employee and third party service provider of the Company is responsible for the Non-Aggregated Personal Information under his control.
- 3.4. the Company shall obtain all its Non-Aggregated Personal Information about the User directly from him, and/or from such other person who has been duly authorized by the User to disclose such information.
- 3.5. the Company uses the following types of Cookies:
For clarification of doubt, it is hereby stated that the User understands, acknowledges, affirms and agrees that at the instance of any of the Cookies and its associated attributes are blocked/de-activated, it may affect the usability of the Company’s online platform. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Company shall not be liable for any deficiency of service at such an instance. The User acknowledges that in circumstances where the cookies are blocked by the User nonfunctioning of certain attributes of VLC shall be the Users liability, VLC shall not be held responsible for any loss of data occurring due to such circumstances.
the Company shall have the right to but not an obligation to retain any information provided by the User.
- 3.6. The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy unilaterally, with due notification on the mobile application, for any reason whatsoever.
- 3.7. No provision this Policy shall be applicable in case of disclosures that are mandatory under Applicable Law.
- 3.9. The Company collects and stores the following information (“Collected Information”):
- a. The actions and omissions of the User on the mobile application and the information he provides.
- b. The User’s network and connections.
- c. Device Information of the User.
- d. Reports of the User on using the Company’s services, including but not limited to usage patterns, heat maps, etc.
3.10. The Company uses Collected Information for the following reasons:
- a. Provide, improve and develop services by the Company.
- b. Communicate with the User in a more efficient and effective manner.
- c. To promote safety and security.
- d. For better User experience.
- e. For better decisions and better choices.
- f. For displaying and measuring the services rendered through the Company’s Website.
- g. For research and data analytics.
- h. Providing the User with offers of goods and services the User maybe interested in.
3.11. The Company shares the Non-Aggregated Personal Information only in the following instances:
- a. If required under Applicable Law or for a bona fide purpose to facilitate a judicial proceeding.
- c. In case of violation of any third party rights.
- d. In case of change of ownership of the Company, to such new owner.
- e. In case of any payment through and/or in relation to the Company.
- f. In case of communicating with any third party partner or service provider, in relation to the services that are availed by the User.
3.12. The Company reserves the right to share the Collected Information which cannot be used for personally identification of any User to any third party.
3.13. Public information is available to anyone on or off the Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media, such as on TV.
3.14. The Company does not take any responsibility for misuse of the Public Information on or off the Company’s website.
4. DATA ANALYTICS
- 4.1. The User identity and information will be kept confidential and will be used for research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other business purposes only of the Company.
- 4.2. Email and text communications: The Company generally communicates with the User as a registered User of the Company through the email id and / or mobile number that the User has specified at the time of registration. The User’s email id and / or mobile number can also be used as the login string in conjunction with the password to authenticate the User on the Company site, if that facility exists on the website. The User’s email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside the Company. the Company uses this email address and mobile number to send the User the following types of communication. Sending the User emails and text messages related to the proper functioning of the User’s account, sending him occasional announcements about changes in the Company’s policies or promotions introduction of new services. Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers. As always the User can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
- 4.3. Partnering with other Vendors: The Company may partner with other online services to offer a combined service. Whenever the Company offers such combined services, the Company will make it clear who the partner is and it will be entirely up to the User to use or not to use the service unless the same is evaluated to be a core service of the Company.
- 4.4. Provision of aggregate demographic information to third parties: The Company reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its User base to advertisers and others so as to attract pertinent advertisers to advertise on the Company. the Company does not share personal information of individual users with advertisers unless a particular situation demands the Company to.
5. ACCESSING AND CHANGING ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
The User can review the personal information he has provided the Company and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for his the Company account, at any time by logging in to User’s account on the Company website and editing the information on the User’s profile page.
- 6.1. The Company works hard to protect the Company and its Users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information it holds.
6.2. The Company reviews its information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
6.3. The Company restricts access to personal information to its employees, contractors, agents and vendors who need to know that information in order to process it for the Company, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
This allows us to locally store some data when you are using the app. By doing this, we avoid unnecessary network calls and save your mobile data. It also helps us make your FillNow experience faster and smoother.
This allows your Android phone/tablet to both receive as well as send updates to and from our servers. Your data is sent through a secure and encrypted connection.
Receive and Read SMS
We take this permission to enhance your FillNow experience by offering you personalized offers and enable to register quickly by auto reading your OTP
To help you show you the list of Bowsers near you.